Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let the Week Commence...

AND THE BREAK HAS BEGUN!!!!
I am so excited to have a whole ten days off for the holiday and I have so many things I want to do!

First, I want to enjoy an almost homework free weekend!
Second, I want to spend loads of time with Alex and take lots of pictures!
Third, I want to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! (going tonight)
Fourth, I want to get our family pictures taken so that we can get Christmas cards together...
Fifth, decorate for Christmas!
Sixth, cook dinner for Thursday
Seventh, enjoy a great Thanksgiving-really count my blessings and watch the Macy's parade.
Eighth, organize my storage room
Ninth, go Christmas shopping (if funds allow)
Tenth, get ahead in my final papers!

It's going to be a great week!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like we have the same goals (ex-on the school paper)! :0) We'll get it all done! lol Have a Happy ThanksGiving!!!

    ReplyDelete