Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Our Future Home

Oh how I can't wait to put down roots again.  I have been so grateful to my parents for letting us stay and eat their food, but I will be so ready to have a place to call our own.  Which shouldn't be to far in the future...we signed on the townhome and we are set to move in on the 8th.  


I spilled all the details last post, but I will refresh.  
3 bed/1.5 baths.  Brand new (obviously).  In Tremonton, Utah.  Located in quiet residential area (cept for the train track right alongside the town homes, but Alex will love that right?).  1360 square ft.  Washer/Dryer hookups.  Black Appliances.  Private Patio.  Community Playground and Splash pad (to be completed).  Renting a year lease and then month to month.
I could just go on and on about how great the place is.  As you can see from the picture, its not quite done yet and so I will patiently wait until then.  After all, good things come to those who wait and I believe that this is one of the best things that could have happened to us.  The reasons and blessings awaiting us in Utah have started to present themselves and I must say it is refreshing.  Not that I haven't enjoyed the trials and the learning experiences along the way, but some good news has been terribly refreshing.  Our unit number is #17 and I can't wait!  I think my new home will look great with my new car, don't cha think?
In other news, there hasn't been much else.  Blake has a b-day this Saturday.  And school at home has been going.  Its been trying doing it in a home that has so many distractions and I have had a hard time staying motivated, but I have enjoyed it.  Blake starts the new job on Monday and then we begin to decorate for the spookiest time of the year.  Due to the situation, I don't have any elaborate crafting in my near future (not like last year), but I will decorate, eat lots of candy, come up with clever costumes, and make it as memorable for my son as possible.  One thing we learned from Disney-we know how to have fun and create magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment